Historic and Adventures
A day trip to Honolulu may include the Bishop Museum, a visit to Pearl Harbor Historic sites, the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, the Pacific Aviation Museum, a trip to the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Honolulu also has a Zoo, Aquarium and Art Museums.
Other nearby attractions or adventures include The Byodo-In Temple, Botanical Gardens, and Hanauma Bay for the greatest snorkeling on the island. Looking for a great Luau, we suggest Sea Life Park for the day and stay for their beautiful Luau.
Here are some links for more information on these activities:
- Byodo-In Temple in the Valley of the Temples, Oahu, Hawaii
USS Arizona Memorial (U.S. National Park Service)
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
- Bishop Museum (Hawaiian culture)
- Whale and Dolphin watching with Ocean Joy Cruises
- Botanical Gardens
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling
- The Polynesian Cultural Center
- Swim with the Dolphins or a Luau at Sea Life Park